From our Sister Coalition in Mississippi:
“BEWARE if you accept any orders from Clarocity. I got a call from one of our members today telling me that Clarocity is citing the upcoming government shutdown as a reason appraisers may not get paid timely on the orders they are currently sending out. ”
Is this FAKE NEWS?
Well maybe it is. The financials of Clarocity tell a very different story.
- This news story, tells of a current default on a $20,050,000 debt.
- This news story states their number one investor StableView Assets is disposing of their stock.
- This news story states of a pending sale of all of Clarocity’s assets.
- Maybe it is their public financial statements showing major losses for many years
- Or Maybe it is their current stock prices that are $0.005 Canadian dollars ($0 .00375 US Dollars)
Regardless of the reason Clarocity states payments may be late to appraisers, VaCAP has been warning appraisers about the financial stability of Clarocity for a while. If you choose to do business with Clarocity, we encourage you to take what ever precautions necessary to ensure payment within 30 days as our state law requires.